A comprehensive 15-week bench press program to build a massive bench!
The beauty of this program is that it only requires you to lift once per week, which means you can combine it with your current training routine.
Who’s This For?
- Powerlifters who want to attack their bench press specifically
- Olympic weightlifters who struggle with upper body strength (or just want some pecs)
- CrossFitters who struggle with upper body strength movements and/or are looking for a supplemental upper body strength program
- Beginners who want to fast track their upper body strength and muscle mass
- Sport athletes looking to target their weak upper body and poor bench press strength
Every workout is progressively overloaded on a weekly basis and includes both bench press strength work as well as 4 to 6 additional accessory exercises to build upper body strength and muscle mass for the chest, back, shoulders, and arms.
- 15-Weeks of a Bench Press Maximal Strength Program
- Every workout also includes 4-6 accessory exercises to build muscle and strength (complete upper body workout)
- ALL exercises in the workout ebook and BONUS workout tracker have video tutorial links
- BONUS Workout Tracker (15-week excel sheet)